Monday, February 15, 2016

Social Engineering Task III


The task I was assigned was to place the card assignment into another fellow’s bag or jacket/person. Time was of the essence, due to my busy schedule; the only chance I had to accomplish this task was either immediately during class, or early before it actually began.  I really wanted to complete the task during class hours so I patiently waiting for an opportunity to strike, and then it happened, Ms. Pinky Toe exited the classroom and left her belongings unattended. The inside of her bag was a bit messy and I really wanted her to find the card, so I decided to place the card inside her right coat pocket so when her hands got cold during the frigid temperature this weekend, she would find it with my name written on itJ I looked up and noticed Admiral Arsenic giving me the evil stare, but I just smiled back and winked and carried on with my intentions to exploit. Originally, I had felt bad about targeting Ms. Pinky Toe, and then I saw she had taken a video of myself conversing with Lelion Noir for her social engineering assignment, the guilty feelings had disseminated and only revenge existed. Leaving unattended personal items amongst wolves brings a number of opportunities to exploit, hopefully Ms. Pinky Toe would be more careful in airports! No regrets! Sgt. Blubonnet

2 comments: