Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Social Engineering Task #2

1-My task was to take a picture of a fellow player without them knowing.

2-There was a pretty good discussion going on during class and everyone was pretty much focused. I decided to take a picture of someone(Rev. Cyan) who had their focus away from me to make it less risky.

3-Against my target it was rather effective as he wasn't looking my way. I was more afraid of other people seeing me aiming my phone.

4-As a game, it felt kind of fun. In the real world, not so much. There are people out there stalking and terrifying others using similar tactics.

5-Taking a picture of someone without their knowledge isn't much of a skill as anyone can do it. A situation this "skill" might come in handy is if you happen to see a wanted criminal or something and take a sneaky picture of him/her. this information might come in handy to authorities. Other than special cases like that, I can't really think of any use of such "skill".

6-I felt rather sneaky as I was lining up the shot. I guess I experienced what its like to be a stalker or paparazzi for a few seconds.

1 comment: