Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Social Engineering #4

"Ask MisterDeer on which countries he has been to?"

Well, since my target, MisterDeer was not present when the assignment was given to me, I had to wait, and hope, that he will going to show up the week after.

My approach was doing great. I built rapport when he explained to me how hard his assignment was. My inaction at the end, however, made the rapport crumble and fall. His given name and his references on Michelangelo and Pinocchio on class gave me the impression that he was from Italy. Judging by his accent, he could be an International Student. Italy and U.S. is the only information that I could get from him.  He became paranoid and left. D:

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm...foiled! No points but credit for an attempt.

    MisterDeer....good defense. 2 points.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm...foiled! No points but credit for an attempt.

    MisterDeer....good defense. 2 points.

    ReplyDelete