Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Social task 5

1. What was my task?

My task was to make a stranger hand me their car keys and take a picture.
2. Was I able to accomplish the task?
Yes
3. Evidence:-
I have uploaded  picture as evidence of my task.
4. How I approached it?

So it was a little difficult for me because I don’t have a positive attitude with strangers so I had to force myself into this task. What I did was I ordered an uber and a put pretty long destination so I could have plenty of time to have a good conversation with the driver. So I just stared with friendly conversation and found out that he was from Haiti his name was Jin I just started asking about his country and family how he came and all about his personal life. After that I asked him about his occupation and he said he only drives the uber and that was my chance I started giving him positive comments of his car and praised him of being a very good and friendly driver and told him I would give 5 stars for his ride. He was very happy and that’s when I noticed this is my chance I just told him I like his key ring with his car keys could you tell me where you got these from and then the conversation continued for like 5 minutes and right before we reached my destination I just showed him on my phone I gave him a 5 star rating as a driver and just then I asked him if I could take a picture of his key ring so I could find the same one and he just simply took his key out and just handed it over to me and that’s it.

A person could easily apply this technique.         Well from what I learned   power of positivity is very strong and a positive attitude of a person can make him very attractive among st other people. People with positive attitude could be very trustful and at the same time very dangerous. People easily trust people with positive attitude because positivity is very attractive. People get very friendly in conversations which start from giving them positive comments. Eg. A teenage girl won’t react on negative comment given by strangers but if a stranger gives a her positive comment on her looks she would automatically reply in a good mood. So people could easily use their positivity to communicate with strangers and get information of about them in an unexpecting or friendly way they won’t even mind sharing themselves.
A person could ask the victim his address, contact number, what time he starts working and what time he stops so in between that time he could plan to rob his house or kidnap his family member. He could have took those keys and could have ran away just to tease him or just ask for a little bit of money for the keys. A person could just ask him what time he goes home and leave some drugs inside the car and notify his friends about the car number and final destination so they could pick up the drugs by robbing his car at night. There are many ways people could information and their equipments into many illegal stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment