Tuesday, February 21, 2017

social task 4

My task was to get my card into a fellow player’s bag or pocket. I was able accomplish my task but this I couldn’t take a picture for proof. It was a very simple and easy what I did was after when everybody were going home I asked one of the players if anybody is going to take the orange line and one of them answered he is and I had my notebook in my hand and I put my card in the notebook and I asked the player if he could just put my notebook in his bag till I get off the orange line. This was a very east task so I didn’t have o that to complete my task. The experience in this task I got was a person can easily take advantage of their good relationships with other people like friends, family, life partners whom believe in them the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment