Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Social Engineering task 4

My task this week was to ask a fellow student their pant size without directly asking the question. Which for me was difficult seeing as the majority of the class are of the opposite gender so just thinking of why I would be asking that question was a bit tough for me. So I ended up just asking a fellow student for their pant size up front and it was awkward. Then I thought what could I benefit from with this information? The answer was nothing. I see no benefit to knowing someones pant size besides the fact if I ever wanted to give this person some pants. I did see how hard it was to come up with a way to ask this person and I am not sure if that is where the difficulty was in this assignment. But no social engineering benefit from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment