Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Social Engineering Task #5

My task this week was to ask a fellow player to go to the restroom with me.
Yes, I did it, but I couldn’t accomplish this task.
Right after I got this task, while my fellow and I were talking about the new movie, that was Kungfu Yoga, then told my fellow that I wanted to go to the restroom, and asked him if he wanted to go. He refused it and let me go.
With close friends, I think it’s easier to ask to go to the restroom, but with friends that we are not close, it would be harder to ask. If people accept to go to the restroom with you, you have the trust from them and have no prevention.
In the way that I would be morally right is that when we have the trust from someone, we could share knowledge each other, make more friends. Either way, it could be morally wrong when someone use the none prevention of people to let them do something wrong, or get their information for the wrong purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment