Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Social Engineering Task #2



My task was to get a fellow classmate to give a ride home. I accomplished my task very easy with my classmate, he is studying with me in many classes. After class, I asked him to go to have something to eat, cause I was too hungry. We went to McDonald’s and ordered some food, and eventually I paid for the meal. Then we went back home, I asked him that either he could take me home. Then I completed my task easily.
I think everyone could do the same to accomplish similar task in the real-life situation. I have not gained any information about my target by what I’ve done yet, but in the real-life situation, when you have the trust from someone, you can do anything without their knowledge, and defenses.
Building the trust between people in the way morally right helps us to have more friends, gaining friends is better than gaining enemies. Otherwise, in the morally wrong way, a person could build someone’s trust, and then easy get their information without their knowledge. And what they do with those information, no one knows.



No comments:

Post a Comment