Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Social Engineering task #3



My task this week was to go to some place that I don’t belong, and document with a picture. I’ve accomplished my task very easy.
Last week, my friend and I went to Dorchester to buy some foods. I live in East Boston, so I took a Blue line, transferred to Orange line at State Street station, and then transferred one more time at Downtown Crossing to Red line train, finally I got off to meet my friend at Savinhill station. It took me a long time to get there, about 45 minutes, I think. My Vietnamese friend told me that this town looks like a small town of Vietnamese people. There are many Vietnamese stores and restaurants along the Dorchester Avenue. My friend took me to a store, and here they have a bunch of Vietnamese foods. The store was very busy, cause they sell to go foods, such as sandwiches, noodles. Then I took a random photo to complete my task, and at the same time, another customer was looking at me, that’s why I have to cover his face. 

Nowadays, most of us always take pictures whenever we visit a place that we have never been there before. In the wright way, it keeps the memories. In the way that I think it could be wrong when you post your photos on social media sites, and someone was trying to spy you on purpose, they might use your pictures to locate you, where you could visit the most. that’s all I could imagine about taking pictures of a place.  


No comments:

Post a Comment