Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Social Engineering Task 4

My task was request holding my books/bag for a moment to fellow.
I was talking with friend and I acted to take out my laptop in my bag. So, I asked to hold my book for a second to him.
If I put some illegal stuff in my bag then he holding for a minutes, he could be an accomplice. What I thought that similar case in air port will not be succeed. The reason why is people who in the airport, they don't want be involved any incident. So, they might not say yes to holding stranger's bag.

In my head, few situation can be morally wrong, but not all situation of this. Sometime, I read article that person was arrested by airport police because of smuggling. Few of people undertook a bag from stranger for a while and police are founded the drugs in the bag. So, I think it can be both morally right and wrong by people. If I really need hand for moving stuff, it could be right. However, if I intend to do some bad things, it could be wrong. 

No comments:

Post a Comment