Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Social Engineering Task 2

My task was to get a stranger let me take a picture of him/her with my cellphone. I accomplished my task very easily but wasn’t expecting it be this easy  and below I have posted the picture of the stranger hanging around with his friends. It was a little difficult for me because I am shy person and I don’t like talking to strangers so it took me time to build up my confidence and get ready to talk with strangers.  It was 6pm in the evening and I was heading back home from grocery store then I saw a group of boys getting ready to play football on the street near my house. I heard them saying they wanted to dual play but they were only three of them so they were looking for one more player to make it a even play. When I was just about to cross them I just went up to them and said I heard you guys need one more player and I just asked if you don’t mind could I join you and they first started looking at each other’s faces and just passed the racket to me. I wasn’t expecting it be so easy but then while playing I kept on think how could I make one of them to click a picture of themselves. We played for like an hour then just about when they were going to go back home I just wished a good night and told them I had great time with you guys and want to keep it as a memory so I asked them if they could take a selfie and that’s what happened one of them held my phone a clicked a selfie picture of all. My experience in this task was very good as me myself was shy person gained some confidence and skills on how to have a conversations with strangers and emotionally make them do things that they don’t even know what advantages a person could take from them. People in real life could easily interact with people by showing interest in the things they are interested in and can motivate them to do things they would not like to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment