Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Social task 10

What is my task? I chose the task to make fellow player owe me some money.
Did i accomplish it? Yes I was able to accomplish my task.
I have proof as shown below. How accomplished my task? This was a little difficult task because I needed a good reason so that a player would actually believe me that I really need money at that moment. So what I did was when the class finished I knew one of the player was going to use the T to go home so I tricked him into a conversation on the way to the T. When we got to the T i asked him if he could wait for me while a make a new pass for the T. I purposely hide my money and he noticed that I was taking a while he came upto me and asked if everything was alright that's when I told him that I don't have enough money and really need money for the T and if he could borrow me some money till tomorrow and he also gave money for the pass. Experience:- My experience in this task was that how are close ones can trick us and take advantage of the situations and play with their emotions

No comments:

Post a Comment