Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Social engineering task 10


So my task was to get  to know someone login information like password and then try to login in their account.

Did I successful. yes i did, i was try to get a password for at least 6 or 7 times but i finally got the account and password information.

How i did that. Its very simple to get the information of your friend or fellow player if you are working with him or her from last one year. So my friend was in same class with me from last one year and we did all the assignment and other college work at same time, so by trying to know his password was not so tricky, it takes time but if you working together its not that difficult. In this task, every thing based on trust, if someone trust you that's the key to success, So it happens like that the registration for summer and fall start from last two weeks, I register class for fall but he got some problem to register so he asked me to help him so said whats a problem, he said that he don't know that what classes he want for fall semester. I advised him to take same class that i took. But he doesn't knew that what i took so he call me back to get to know about the classes, so that's the perfect time to make a move for my task, I said that i am little busy now can i register your class later on and at that time last date to register the class was the same date, so i asked him to give me his login id and password so that i can register the same class for him, because we was in same class for one year and we know each other from long time, he gave me his login id and password.




  What is reflection. I think its very dangerous because if you can login in to someone account, you can make that person so bad. Recently i watch one video about hackers, and he make one person homeless by hack just his webcam, so you can imagine what someone can do by knowing id and password. I know that i am his friend so i can not do anything wrong to him but if somebody else know that they can use this information in wrong way.

No comments:

Post a Comment