Tuesday, April 11, 2017

final project outline part 1

My article talks about security features for the samsung s8.


  • facial recognition
  • swipe
  • pin
  • iris scan
  • fingerprint

This article has taught me about how to pick which security feature I should use to really secure my phone. What features to expect and how secure the phone is.


I believe that a cellphone is a very private personal property. Knowing someone can break into it makes me feel like they can invade my privacy and take my personal property and break into it to sell it. It should be more secure and I am not completely confident that samsung should release it yet.

2 comments:

  1. Can you please include a link to your article?

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://www.forbes.com/sites/amitchowdhry/2017/03/31/samsung-acknowledges-galaxy-s8-facial-recognition-security-limitations/#30f03e461aff

    ReplyDelete