Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Social Engineerng Task #9

Execution: My task was to get a stranger to clean up a mess made by me. Yes, I successfully accomplished it. I attached my proof with the post.

Method: When I got the task, I was happy because it is so easy to complete it. The first idea came to mind to go to any store to complete the task. I went to the 7-Eleven the closet store to my house. First I took a small hot cup and filled it with the hot coffee and then I drop the cup while adding flavors in it. After making the mess I asked one of the store worker a coffee cup dropped from me in the coffee section. I said I can clean that but he said it’s alright he will clean that up.

Application: In the real-life situation, a person can use this technique to distract workers. In case of a store if somebody want to steel something from there then he can distract the workers by doing something like that. This technique is very useful in any kind of place to cause harm.

Ethical Reflection: Ethically it is wrong to make somebody to clean a mess made by you. But he has to clean that up because of his job. I don’t think that it is morally right in the real world to do so. A person can do this in the real world for steeling or getting access to distract others.


  •  Mess made by me

  • Store worker cleaning that mess

No comments:

Post a Comment