Tuesday, March 21, 2017

task 7

My task was to take a picture of a classmates keys. 

This was easy to do because the classmate that sits next to me and when he sat down he just plunked his keys down on the cop of his computer. 

Is this a good thing to have out there no.  http://hackaday.com/2015/05/23/pictures-that-defeat-key-locks/  The above link explains that you can copy a key from a picture.  I made sure I was far enough away from the keys in this picture so that I would not harm the person who's key picture I was posting. 

It is crazy to think that people could make a copy of a key from a picture.  Certainly doesn't make you feel secure.  Is it a nice thing to post a picture of someone's keys or info, it isn't. Could it help the person or harm them.  If someone got into the key holders house, no, if the person was locked out and this helped a locksmith get them back into their house.  Yes it is a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment