Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Social Engineering Task#5

My task was - Get a fellow player to buy something from you

Did I accomplish it ? - Yes

How did I do it ? - Actually I had a watch what my fellow player liked he asked me to sell it to him before but I didn't and afterwards I got a task here in class to get a fellow player to buy something from you so I called my fellow player and asked him if he still wanted to buy the watch, he agreed at the same time as he was happy too because he was already interested in the product. So this is how I made fellow player make buy something from me.

Ethical reflection- The watch looked nice and new because I kept it with care but it was old and all repaired from inside I mean the machinery so I wasn't worth the price my fellow player bought from me. I sold it from $100 as I used it for couple of years and I bought it for $180 at that time so it wasn't a bad deal selling it for $100 after using it for couple of years.

No comments:

Post a Comment