Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Social Engineering Task #5

My task was take a picture of strangers car key or house. I took a picture of my neighbor's house whose I never met before. I walked around to take a picture of their house when nobody is watching me. 
I did this task in 2 days, because I don't want to get any doubt from my neighbor. When nobody in the street, I took a picture, then I turned back to my home like nothing had happened.

I felt kind of guilty, when I took a picture. In ethical aspects, this is totally wrong. It seems like I watching and stalking my neighbor. If someone took my house picture, I would call the police right away.Because of privacy, this behavior is intruding others privacy. Information what I got during this task, I can use their address and picture to fraud people.

No comments:

Post a Comment