Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Social Engineering Task 7


So what was my task. My task was to do acts of Kindness with someone.

Did i accomplished. Yes i did.

How i did. Its very difficult to do that but i did, the first thing if you have to do with one person its different story but i had to do with five different persons. Once i thought that i not gonna do that because its very difficult to take pictures without let them know. But when you start its became interesting. So choose to do five different Acts of Kindness. First is to Open the door for someone, I was in college and i was with my Friend and we both went to class, when i entered i keep the door open for him and took a picture, The worse part, he knows that i took his picture so he keep asking me that why you took my picture so i said that i try to make a snap chat so he was ok.


The second one is to make a appreciation letter to someone just to say thank you for being a good friend. So i send a letter to one of my friend and he's also with me in Ethical Hacking class too.




The third is to give a ride for home to someone. But unfortunately i not got a chance to take a picture. But i did that with my another friend. We both left class at same time. He was on his way to home and i ask him that what is your plan for now, he said nothing just going home, so i asked him for a ride. So i drop him at his house.

The forth is to give someone change if he need it. I was in liquor store to buy some liquor for me and my friends. There was a lady just next to me who was short with dollar. And she was looking for money in her pockets and wallet so because i was in line and waiting for my turn. i ask her that if she have some problem or not, she said that she was short with dollar and she was about to leave without the liquor. So i gave her a dollar for her liquor. She said thank you and she left.

The fifth is very important and i think that everyone have to do that. I was on my way to home around 8 pm, so i decide to buy a coffee for me because it was very cold. I saw a homeless guy who was struggling outside Starbucks with cold and he look hungry too. So i decided to give him something so that he feel good and comfortable. I bought him jacket which i never did in my life for someone, but trust me it felt good specially when you give something for homeless person.          

No comments:

Post a Comment