Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Social Engineering Task #7



Execution: - My task was to get Blue Hunk to hand me his phone unlocked. Yes, I successfully accomplished it with the proof.

Method: - This is my second task in a row with blue hunk. He is my friend it was easy for me to accomplish. Firstly, I turned my phone off and then I just tell him that I need to make an important call but my phone is dead. He handed me his phone unlocked.

Application: - It is very common in the real world that bad guys use the same technique to steal information or user’s credentials and sometime they steel phones and ran away. Some time they borrow the phone to make a call and steel their bank account, email or social media account to harm them.

Ethical Reflection: - The proof I attached with the post is showing that I opened his Facebook profile in his phone. I can make any change to his account. This is not good for me. I just do it to complete my social engineering task. If I make any change to his Facebook profile or Bank account than it will be an ethical issue.
 [removed photo due to privacy issues]

No comments:

Post a Comment