Tuesday, March 7, 2017





 Social Engineering Task #6

So my task is to Follow Dr Black Dynamite for 8 blocks without he/she Knowing.

Did i accomplish it? yes i did.

How i did? Actually its was  difficult for me because the thing is if i have to follow any fellow that was easy, you have to just follow and take a picture but in my task i have to follow just one person Dr Black Dynamite. So the thing is how i can figure it out that who is Dr Black Dynamite. Luckily I found out who is that guy. The guy next to me was Dr Black Dynamite. So next step was just to follow him and take a proof. So i invited him for Lunch after the class, he was ready. So by the end, we was leaving to our houses. So i got two options, the first is to follow him or wait for next day. Because I not want to get him know that I trying to Follow him. So I said him, if you want to leave then go ahead because I have to meet someone so I can wait. He left . After two minutes I start follow him, I took Picture.





Now i want to say how its easy for people and what the bad people can do something with someone. By the task i can say that its very easy to get the information about the person like where the person live or he work or what the most visited place by the person. And they can use that information to make attack to the person or to do the robbery.

No comments:

Post a Comment