Monday, April 6, 2015

Social Engineer Task – Get $10 from a fellow player/Get a fellow player to make a trade with you that is to your advantage.

This week’s task was very difficult.
The task that I pulled out of the bag was to get a fellow player to give me $10. Since everyone in the class is so defensive and aware, it was impossible for me to get $10 from one of them, now at days everyone has debit or credit cards and they don’t really carry cash with them, plus who would just give someone $10 bucks. Since I didn't know how I was going to accomplish this, and we can trade task, I quickly signaled The Black Capo to trade with me. He wanted to see my card first, but I told him that we can see each other’s at the same time and then decide if we want to trade after seem each other’s task. He didn't agree to trade, he said that $10 was a lot of money and that who would just give him $10.
The Black Capo left class early, before he left the room he signaled me to trade, so we did. A couple of minutes before we traded I noticed that Black Capo targeted Agent Raven Blue, but it failed.
Once I had the new task, I didn't have that much time since the professors spoke for too long (no offense). I noticed I didn't have too much time left so I decide to also target Agent Raven Blue. Since I didn't have a pen, I was using a blue highlighter. My plan was to get Agent Raven Blue trade my highlighter for her pen.  To make this more believable I took out a graduation application I had in my bag. The application caught Agent Raven Blue’s attention, so then I asked her if I can trade my highlighter for her pen, she was very defensive and asked to see my card, since I keep most of the cards, I showed her last week’s card (hoping this would work), she didn’t fall for it. She let me use the pen, but she did not take my highlighter. I asked if I can keep her pen for the next class, and since I took her pen I wanted her to take my highlighter but she did not take it.  I slide the highlighter next to her hoping she would take it, but she did not take it, she left it in the desk.


1 comment:

  1. No trade, no points. But did Capo trade his card making a trade to his advantage?

    ReplyDelete