Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Social Engineer Challenge 9

My task this week was to find out what  CaptainBlack X31 does on Tuesdays after class.

Well since i needed help on a lab that i needed to turn in tuesday after class, i asked him if he would be available after class to help me. (legit request)

I told him i would not be home until around 7pm. He said sure i'll be available. So around 7:30pm i texted him letting him know i was logging on and if he was still able to assist and he responded sure!

I started the lab and worked my way through. By 8pm I reached and completed the part i had a problem with. I then texted him and let me know that i figured it out and thanked him for standing by.

We then continued on via text discussing next week's presentation and what we have left for the rest of the semester. This went on for another hours or so.

Looks to me like  CaptainBlack X31is usually relaxing at home after class on tuesdays, unless i call him to ask for help :-)

Thanks  CaptainBlack X31!

2 comments: