Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Social Engineering Task #8

My task was dress + act like a fellow player,as much as possible, during next class

My target was sgt.Baby Pink. Because he is Asian, dressing like him will be easier. I have jacket, pants, and boots which are similar with his dress. Our jacket’s color are different, but style is similar. At the class, I watch sgt.Baby Pink’s action, so I try to do anything which similar with his action. He did not wear glasses. After my presentation, I took off my glasses. I try as much as possible.
This sgt.Baby Pink's picture was taken last week.

I tried to dress like him today

                              
I have done this. I think I learn something special. Pretending someone can be a good Social Engineering
attack. In a low level securely company, if your target is a new employee in a big company, the other people may not remember this guy well. Therefore, when you pretend that guy to go to this company, you may make your goal easily. In a company, we have to note this situation.


I felt so strange to do this task. I never have this experience. When I tried to do this task, I felt so embarrassed. However, it is a good challenge. 

1 comment: