Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Social Engineering Task #7

My Social Engineering Task #7



So I looked for my next victim was not that easy cause everyone was on guard as usual by the end of class. My first attempt was Sgt. Bluebonnet who sits left of me who I figured I would try since he’s a neighbor in class. Towards the end of class we were all assigned partners to collaborate on a paper about philosophers and how they would react to computing issues in this current day and age. Me and MKing Blue where chosen to be partners to write about David Hume (18th century, Scotland) on the Property assignment. So we reintroduced ourselves so we can be acquainted for the assignment. Emails were exchanged and I stated that I would contact him the same night in which I didn’t only to be true to not being helpful. 
  

 
So after two days me and MKing Blue linked up to get our assignment work together. We did a good on collaborating  the information needed to get the assignment in with in manageable time. This task was devious adn I have to say I didn't enjoy leading him on for a short amount of time which was for only two days. I have to say my apologies to MKing Blue if I wasted any of his time to get our assignment done a little later than usual. He did a wonderful job on getting things done with me on David Hume.

 

1 comment: