Tuesday, April 5, 2016

S.E.#8 (Failed )

The task for this week was to convince   another classmate that I spoke another language. Not sure how to do this than to start talking out load to someone on my another language. So as I walked into class I started with speaking Gullah Gullah language which is a combination of American, West and Central African language. Walked into speaking loudly on my fell in Gullah language that I just learned. My hope is that someone in class would ask what words where you saying. But one inquired even though they looked at me as if I was talking in tongue. I hung up the phone which happen to have a YouTube video playing with someone talking the Gullah so I could repeat it in a regular sentence manor. Next time I will try some other method maybe using a sidekick.

No comments:

Post a Comment