Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Social Engineering #8

1.  What was your task? . My task was to knock on a strangers door and introduce myself.
2.  What did you do? 
. Since my buddies goes to Salem State I went over there this week end to go see them. While I was in Thierry room I thought about the assignment then I left the room. I started looking at the room and the names on the door then I saw the Pokémon sign since I was a fan I decided to knock on the door. When I knocked nobody answered and while I was about to leave she was coming back from lunch and she was like who was this. I said that I was this person cousin that lived on the same floor and that I was walking around to meet new people and saw the Pokémon on the door and wanted to meet the person. I introduced myself and find out a bit about her then went back to my friends room.

3.  How effective was your strategy?. This approach was good because I got to meet the person and got to know them...
 
4.  What are the moral stakes? There weren’t any moral stakes for this task.

 
5.  Now that you have done this, what could you do with the information or skills you obtained?. The personsecond major, hometown and number.

 
6.  Reflect on how you felt when you were doing this. 

1 comment: