Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Social Engineering Task # 8


1. What was your task? Fake an Injure in class and get a fellow player to hold your bag/coat.

2.  What did you do? I came into class and “accidentally” bumped into Admiral Arsenic. I pretended to have bumped by head on the door and told her I suddenly felt “ill”. Admiral was very sympathetic and kind. She grabbed my bag and helped me sit down on the chair.

3.  How effective was your strategy? My strategy was very effective as I’d like to think I’m a good actress. LOL!

4.  What are the moral stakes? The moral stakes are high since being insincere about this may cause her to not believe me if I do actually get hurt in the future.

5.  Now that you have done this, what could you do with the information or skills you obtained? I didn’t obtain any information from this, just that Admiral Arsenic was very kind.

6.  Reflect on how you felt when you were doing this. Pretty devious :-/ and a bit ashamed of lying and taking advantage of someone’s kindness.

1 comment: