Monday, April 18, 2016

Final Social Engineering Task (Done)

Task:  find out the addresses of 3 people in class and leave a note in their mailboxes.

Tonight I went out and tried to drop off the letter for the 3 targets. I successful did one but the other two were interrupted. For one of my original targets I was completely wrong, they had the same first name, middle initial, last name, and age range so I thought it was bulletproof. When I pulled up I saw a couple in the window and they were holding a kid and then I knew it was not my target. the third target was pulling up in his car so I backed away also (great timing). I have re assigned the second target. I picked these 3 originally because distance wise they were all fairly close to my home. I am going to mail out the remaining two tomorrow. 


3 comments: