Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Social Engineering task # 7


1.  What was your task? My task for this week was to help a fellow player with their task.

2.  What did you do?
I approached my target (bluebonnet) by asking if I can assist him with his social engineering task this week. He agreed, since his task was to get someone to buy him lunch. So I had Lenoir give him Hershey’s kisses chocolates to serve as his lunch lol.

3.  How effective was your strategy? Very easy, as the target was very happy to be receiving extra food lol.
 
4.  What are the moral stakes? There weren’t any moral stakes for this task.

 
5.  Now that you have done this, what could you do with the information or skills you obtained? I didn't obtain any information.

 
6.  Reflect on how you felt when you were doing this. I felt good since I helped feed the man lol.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for helping a hungry man in need with some snacks! Next time, help a thirsty man out with some beer!

    ReplyDelete