Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Social Engineering #6

My task was to copy Kevin Mitnick. Kevin Mitnick is a computer security consultant, author, and hacker that has been convicted of several computer and communication crimes. One of his crimes consisted of illegally copying a software. Recently, I became very impatient to listen to Kanye West's new album "The Life of Pablo." I am a huge fans of Kanye West, and I was very eager to hear the unreleased music. I used copies of the album off of dropbox in order to download them and save them onto my computer. I used a software that allowed to turn the saved files into mp3 files so that they can be transferred onto my phone. I did not feel bad for doing this because its just music, and eventually it is going to be for free on Spotify and YouTube.

1 comment: