Monday, March 23, 2015

Property

It's interesting to watch how people behave and think about property, I noticed many situations in the last few weeks, this is a list of examples that I witnessed mainly at work:

  • -       When I leave my lunch in the Fridge, I have to mark it as mine by using a sticky note that say my name, if not some may be tempted to take it (that happened before).


  • -       Am other example related to food at work, every Friday I have to double check that all my food located in the fridge has my name if not, the guy responsible of cleaning it will trash it. It doesn’t matter for him


  • -       Everyone at work has a computer and a AC adapter that goes with it,  I have seen that people when they lose their chargers they like to take other people chargers, they will even take that labels that has the name of the original owner. (not everyone does that but I have seen it happening many times).


  • -       Somehow in the parking, people will always manage to park in the same spots beside me, not sure if its due to the time they come to work or because other staff members knows that each is reserved.



  • -       If your disk is empty, people thinks its completely ok to use it, I think it’s wrong and I will never do that to anyone but I have seen it many times. 

No comments:

Post a Comment