Monday, March 23, 2015

Property


I was not in class for the last discussion, but while I was on break I saw the following views and ideas regarding property:

  •  "Copyleft" -  I was on a cruise that was selling tickets to a show of iconic  musical impersonators. Not only were they selling the tickets, but also the personal cd's of your favorite icon impersonator and all of the top songs from that person. 
  • "NCLIS" - A play on NCIS by the Norwegian Cruise Line (NCL), where the actors on the ship portrayed the actors of the show NCIS for a murder mystery lunch. (Very entertaining by the way)
  • Radio Channels on board - We actually got walkie talkies on board to keep in touch with some friends, but had to hijack a radio frequency channel in order to talk to each other.
All of these items to me bring up questions about property. Do these ideas on property actual exist to anyone, or are they free for the public to enjoy. Are they taking away anything from the original, or the originator? I think not, and think that in no way was anyone hurt in a negative way.

No comments:

Post a Comment