Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Mission #5



My mission this week was to get another player to carry my book bag. I had a few different ways of approaching this, and all of them barely worked. I attempted to block the doorway to the classroom with my bag and force a player to move and carry the bag to exit the class. However, when another teacher opened the door to come in a bunch of players escaped without touching my bag. Earlier in the class, I also attempted to sit at a table with other players and see what I could accomplish. I stretched out and said I couldn't reach my bag and asked a few players if they could bring my bag to me. They all quickly denied my request. They all thought my task was to make another player bring my bag to me, not just to simply carry the bag. Finally, after many attempts of not being able to reach AND catching a horrible foot cramp that landed me incapacitated, Agent BlueRaven was kind enough to care, and carry my bag. I would say my strategy was not very effective. I just lucked out.

Morally, I had to manipulate someone into completing a task for me. However, nobody was harmed in the process. I don't believe much information could have been obtained from this skill, unless I was going to raid all of her belongings once she got up from her seat to carry my bag. I felt bad manipulating another player. I also learned a lot more about the rules of this game during this process.

Overall, mission complete. Barely, but done.  Til next week!

-Admiral Thistle

3 comments: