Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Follow a fellow to a destination!

Here again I come with a challenge for last week.
The task was for me to follow a fellow mate to a destination without them noticing it.
That was hard but at the same time easy to do, because I got lucky the day before yesterday hen I met my two brothers, Cyan and Agent Orange.
After discussing the situation of Agent Orange's laptop outside the campus, I decided to come to school with them because I was on my way going home. That was the right time for me to do my task.
I told them that, "you know what? I'm going home because I'm tired. I'll see you guys tomorrow". They replied " Ok N.Y lets meet tomorrow".
I went, came back and followed them one by one because they separated and they led me to the computer lab. The great thing is that they didn't notice that until I told them yesterday.
Cheers,

N.Y

No comments:

Post a Comment