Monday, April 7, 2014

Roomate Contract (revised)

ROOMMATE CONTRACT


This is the agreement if we decide to become roommates.

1. Help pay for utility bills (cable, electric, water, gas) 

I will pay for cable and electric
You will pay for water and gas 

2. Help pay for food

 I will pay for breakfast and lunch
You will pay for dinner and snacks

 3. Not have guests in the apartment after 9:00pm

I will my friends/guests stay in the apartment until 8:30pm
You will also have your friends /guests stay in the apartment until 8:30pm 


4. Not have any alcohol in the apartment at any time

I will not ever buy any alcohol for the apartment
You will never drink any alcohol in the apartment

5. Help pay for any furniture that we need

I will buy tables and chairs
You will buy couch and bookcase

6. Help keep the apartment clean

I will clean my room
You will clean your room
I will clean the living room
you will clean the kitchen
I will clean the bathroom 

7. Help pay the monthly bill for apartment

I will pay for one month
You will pay for the following month

 8. Help pay for internet access

I will pay for one month
You will pay for the following month


 If one or the other decides not to follow this contract, we will no longer be roommates!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment