Tuesday, April 8, 2014

This week SE Task

My task for this week was to get the name of Patient Zero's Fiance'.

Since I only have class with him once a week this was going to be a difficult one. I spoke with him in class about how long he has been engaged for and what it is like. We had about a 3-5 minute conversation about family life and what not but I could not find a way to ask him the name of his soon to be wife. I felt awkward asking him out of the blue even though we were on the subject. After we finished out minor discussion and I was able to find out how long they been engaged for and learn a little about him more I showed him the card to my SE task. I am an honest person and have had class with him prior to this one last semester so I felt more comfortable letting him know why we was just talking about the subject we were just discussing. I guess I value my integrity more when it comes to people whom I respect.

No comments:

Post a Comment