Sunday, April 13, 2014

Last week's task (Late) and This week's task

My previous week's task was specifically aimed at another player. I was suppose to give AgentOrange a hug without asking. This actually worked well in both of our favors since his SE task was to let another player touch him. So, Sitting at my seat, I pretended to be sad about my SE task for that week and decided to throw myself onto Orange. Since his task was to let another player touch him he allowed it hence completing both of our tasks.

This week's task, I had to make someone eat something they never ate before. When I got this task, I was excited because I knew the exact target (a previous ethical hacker), However, due to some unforeseen events, I was not able to complete my task on him. Luckily, I bought several packs of gummy bears earlier and the guy that sits next to me told me that he never had those and asked for some, happily I gave it to him :D

~Gummy bears always makes things better!!!

Cyan

No comments:

Post a Comment