Monday, February 23, 2015

Social Engineering game #2: M.I.A classmate

My task this week was to find out why a classmate has been absent from class recently. I didn’t see myself getting far with this task because I did not know anyone in the class that would remember the M.I.A classmate let alone know why they were absent. Towards the end of class I started to think outside the box when one of the professors asked the other about an absent classmate. Since the professors are not off limits to the social engineering game, I figured that I would take the chance to ask both of them. When I mentioned the name of the student, neither of the professors knew. From that moment, I considered this mission failed.

2 comments:

  1. Failed. I would consider thinking even further outside the box.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Failed. I would consider thinking even further outside the box.

    ReplyDelete