Thursday, February 19, 2015

Moral dilemma

The Problem of the dilemma was:  would you steal an expansive medication that you can’t afford to save the life of your partner, knowing that the local pharmacy has it in stock.

The Problem is stealing the medication is illegal but not stealing it will put my partner life in danger. What should we prioritize, humane life or law?

In my case (the oppose of my original position) I will not steal the medication to save my partner, it’s against the law, and the Laws are made to be respected.

I will follow the laws because if in every emergency we allow our self’s to step outside the law, no one will respect the laws and we will end up living in a chaos. The humans build civilization based in laws and rules.

Because main goal of living in a civilize world is to recognize the laws and rules and respect them. Freedom does allow anyone to do anything illegal, and stealing is a crime, and there is nothing that can explain a crime.  

No comments:

Post a Comment