Tuesday, March 25, 2014

the brother give you a new word

so. my lasts oocial engineer was to creat a Word, use it adn see if it catches on or if somebody question its authenticity.
i spend like 3 days trying to invent the word, and i couldt so i decided that i was going to do a mix of 2 words, and try to make it catch on..
so the word that came out from my mix was "jerunk". is a mix beetween jerk, an punk..
the funny thing is taht i started sayingon last monday to my boss. and since he was in a good mood and since he know im on college he asked me what it meant adn i told him it meant he was a jerk and a punk (sometimes). so after that he also started saying the word, and it started to catch up really fast. when any one asked us what it meant i told them the same answer i gave to my boss
, and they just laughed and started saying it too..
now we say it for anything that looks funny, or to great make fun of someone or to greet some of our workmates..jajajajja "Jerunk" it sounds funny ...

peace :)

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see what your classmates offer as ratings for this! So cool that it has caught on!

    ReplyDelete