Wednesday, March 19, 2014

SE task, previous week


I did this the week I was supposed to, but I'm just now getting around to posting it. The task was to "use an employees only restroom." The card did not specify that it couldn't be the place I work, so I will admit to taking the easy way out. There is one main reason I took the easy way out... I don't get out much. Basically I spend all of my time at my apartment (where it is easy to find a restroom), at school (where it is easy to find a restroom), and at work (where I did this and I'm supposed to use the employee's restroom). Pretty much the only time I'm not in one of those three places I'm on the way to/from one of those three place going to another one of the three, or I'm at Target getting food (where restrooms are readily available). I realize this is a game and this was kind of an assignment, and I even get why (tailgating into an unrestricted area), but when I can easily get into non-restricted areas, I'm going to do that. I did take a couple pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment