Sunday, March 23, 2014

Just thought I would share...

I did a bit of social engineering not involving a task today. At work today we had an event with different vendors from the community in giving some free samples and promoting their business. There was a young lady with one particular business I thought was very good looking. I talked to her for a little while. I already knew which company she worked for, I asked what school she went to (she told me), and I asked if she grew up around here (she told me what area she grew up in). With those three pieces of information - company, college, hometown - I was able to find her Facebook page and much more! I will say I'm proud of myself for that.

1 comment:

  1. Nice! I'm excited that you're applying social engineering outside the game!

    ReplyDelete