Thursday, February 6, 2014

Notebook Picture!!!

Hi Everyone!
The S.E task for the week i got was to get a picture of a classmate's notebook without them noticing.
I was able to get my victim's notebook (paper one) pictured, but i didn't stop there...
I was able to get a picture of his/her notebook's (laptop) screen as well. The funny thing is that i was having a conversation with my victim and a member of his/her group, while discussing, i was taking pictures with my phone, but none of them did notice that. "HE! HE! HE!"
I edited the pictures not to show too much info on the owner but i hope he/she is going to recognize them.
By the way, my victim is .... Please my victim, feel free to give your "hacker" name here as a comment and appreciate my work!!! :-) :-) :-)

N.Y


3 comments:

  1. Well done. Max points for getting the pics, take points off for not knowing who your victim was.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 4 points. I agree you lose some points for not knowing who your target was.

    ReplyDelete