Friday, February 28, 2014

Don't use others

well my task for thsi week was to get a fellow player, to tell Jaime a Lie..
after some consideration and after reading what Agent Orange posted about his task i decided  i wnt do it,
for the simple reason that i don't like to use another people to do my stuff.
 i wouldn't be able to convince anyone to tell her a Lie, because that goes against my personality, and moral and i don't think i will b able to tell Jaime a lie and hold it for long because that goes against my religious belief and my way of being, and i don't like to use other for my benefit either.
if the task was" tell Jaime a lie", i owuld probably do it just long enough; and no more..

peace.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad I could have a positive influence on someone! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete