Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Labs

Hi all,

The last couple of labs I attempted first at home, but wasn't able to do them so I just did them on campus and once I figured out some stuff I was able to work through. However, I'd like to do them at home because that is much more convenient. I'm going to post a screen shot of the error message I get. It happens as I attempt to get on any one of the machines - such as the Backtrack 5 machine and so on. The error message is long and I can't google the entire thing (tried that already), wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction for which part or parts I should be able to google.

Thanks for any help you can give,

Your current, future, or past target,

Agent Orange

PS - I promise this has nothing to do with the social engineering challenges we received this week.

2 comments:

  1. There is an issue with Java on your precious MAC. Have you tried to uninstall every instance of java? Including deleting things from the registry? Not sure how MACS work or if there is a registry or what but in my work environment that helps on a lot of windows devices. A work around might be using some virtual software like VM ware or virtual box and make a windows 7 virtual machine and try to access the labs that way. I dont know much about MACs so sorry I cant help you more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd be able to help you if you used a PC, but you use a MAC. I have no idea how macs work sorry bud

    ReplyDelete