Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Let The Games Begin

This first Social Engineering Task was a tough one. Everyone is holding onto their names pretty tightly, but I do have one connection. I know the identity of Baivarapatish Cyan (WINK). I got this person's hacker name by the easiest trick of promising my own. We each "wrote" our hacker names on a piece of paper and handed it to each other. I got a name which seemed to fit the criteria of a title and color, while Cyan got a drawing of a pig my friend of mine made and I wrote a little gibberish to make it look like I was writing my name. 

I now know that my anonymity is compromised as Cyan now knows who I am but at least I got Cyan's name first with Style. Let it be known who has won the first round, Cyan.

Let the Games Begin,
MistyRose

No comments:

Post a Comment