Tuesday, February 18, 2014

New week - social engineering task

My social engineering task this week was to get my card in another player's pocket or backpack. After a failed attempt when Patient Zero Blue faked leaving the room (well done by the way), I was able to accomplish my task. My team member Megaman Bloo moved to the table in the center of the room for our test and while the test was being handed out I slipped my card into the inside pocket of his jacket, which he left on his chair next to me! I didn't want to "hack" a teammate, but the opportunity presented itself, so I had to do it!

Agent Orange

8 comments:

  1. Also, after the test I made sure to text MB and let him know he needs to check his pocket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One more second you would have had me! I searched my bag like three times when I came back lol. I give you some points for perserverence and I'll take some for the original block haha. PZB

    ReplyDelete
  3. A for effort, but if you waited a little longer you would have had me! lol I literally searched my bag for 10 minutes when I got back from bathroom. I am now going to take my stuff everywhere I go. I give you points for perseverance and I will take some for the first block haha.

    PZB

    ReplyDelete
  4. When you left I was so excited because I've been your target in the past! When you got up I had to do it, unfortunately I didn't wait long enough, but I still got it done to someone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would have done the same thing haha. I had to pull the old fake leaving gag to see if I could catch anyone. I got lucky . Good on you for getting it done with people knowing your task.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok, because if that, I am no longer bringing my bag or jacket to class, its gonna stay in the car,

    we as a team will suffer because I will not bring "adequate resources" to class

    that means.. no pen, no paper, no assignments (especially the ethics one due on the coming week), we have you to thanks for that..


    in other thoughts... happy hunting :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I believe they call that behavior modification!

    ReplyDelete
  8. putting a 3/5 on this one. Loosing difficulty points for attacking a teammate.

    ReplyDelete