Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Miss Misty I DONT KNOW WHERE I AM ON WEDNESDAYS?!?!?

Ok, last week i was given an opportunity to swap my task of the week, with MISS MISTY ROSE. Coincidentally, task was on her(him). LOL. So i decided to take this opportunity to plan an attack in advance with a buddy on my team. Unfortunately this attack failed beacause of the "randomness" in nature from MISS MISTY ROSE. From my understanding MissMistyRose claims "Even I don't know where I typically am at 2pm on Wednesdays, but am on campus 10am to 9pm".

3 comments:

  1. Does this count as a block?

    Also I actually knew, but I was airheaded during that conversation and forgot. But I do know in general.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *I* know where Misty is around 2 on Wednesdays. Well, 2:30, but still...

    ReplyDelete