Thursday, April 11, 2013

Hack of the week: Find out the shoe size of a classmate. "Success".

This was one interesting mission, because, i really didn't know how to trick one of my classmates into revealing their shoe size. I had to employ CIA operation tactics. I begun by zooming Captain Red's shoe, but unfortunately, i could not get to see the size of his shoe. I moved on to Prof. JL's shoe but i couldn't see her shoe size, until luck struck my way.
Ladies and Gentlemen, allow me reveal my findings.



This made my day. Mission accomplished !!. Ooh lest i forget, Can some state his name. You earn your self a drink.

6 comments:

  1. Well that explains your lurking behind me after class......Good hack. I give it a 5

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahaha awesome. 5!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Capt, I wanted to compare my notes. But the work was already done. I guess a number of us, including Prof. J, Our shoe soles have some mileage on them, i could not zoom out the shoe size.
    '
    Ooh Mr Orchid, u win your self a drink for revealing your self.

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) I love that I was a target. And I was trying to hide the bottom of my shoe, but I guess it was too late. :) 5 points! I love taking pictures to figure it out!

    ReplyDelete